We would like to take this opportunity to WELCOME you to this website featuring Mesquite Home Childcare Association (MHCA).
This non-profit association is comprised of a diverse group of licensed, listed, and registered home childcare providers, as well as, the employees of licensed and registered providers.
The goals of this association include:
- Education: to develop educational programs which will train childcare providers to ensure a safe, nurturing, creative and wholesome environment for children.
- Support: to provide support in a way of information, guidance, and understanding for childcare providers.
- Resource: to act as a source of information for children and parents, as well as, care for providers and to the communities they serve.
- Community Relations: to educate the public of the need for quality childcare and to provide resources for finding such information.
- Legislative: to participate with policy-making bodies (city, state, and federal) in working for laws most conducive to quality care.
- Research: to participate in research and related activities designed to improve childcare.